Monday 21 February 2011

My very first post

I am writing my very first post in my freshly launched blog. Can't imagine that I will do a blog for myself =)

Alright, previously I am already had a abandon blog which I didn't update for 1 year, it is in my Frienster account. LOL...abandoned reason: emerge of Facebook!

hmm I am not very sure on the reason again I publish a blog, ahaha...now I am having semester break, I am too free and really boring, not planning to go anywhere yet...

So, hmm...I think maybe this is the reason, ahaha, to pass my time...maybe I won't update this blog when I am busy, perhaps new semester starts. Will update once there is something special happens lah...keke...

Ya, it's semester break for my degree level, second year second semester. I hate to remind myself, owh, I am going to finish my degree course soon~! 1 year+ is just too short, I am not ready yet to work! 

I miss the time we had, friends, during Chinese New Year and every trip we went through! Some are working and  the rest are studying...owh...we could hardly find a free time to meet up. I do appreciate every single moment we spent together! 
remember this? notice everyone face? 每个人脸上都洋溢着快乐的笑容


出来读书后,认识不少人,学到不少东西。人心复杂,我很庆幸,我遇到的,是一班好朋友。我真的没想到,在外面还可以遇到这样真诚的知心好友...我珍惜你们 =)

No comments:

Post a Comment