Tuesday 13 September 2011

中秋节快乐 and happy birthday to my sis C=

opss, it's 12.09am of 14th Sept, although it is a bit late for me to wish my sis, happy 16 y/o birthday! 
I wish your life onward, always filled with happiness
happy mid-autumn day to all my friends...
currently am busying with preparing for the coming week final exam...
the textbook and slides are so lengthy and thus I am so sleepy with reading those thing...
but what to do? I cannot face the final exam without any preparation...T.T
coursework marks are poor, must boost up only can balance my CGPA...
perhaps I think CGPA drops a bit is already ok...
this is the second last final exam in my degree life...aww...should I say I must cherish those final-exam-preparing-moments? @.@

good luck to all my friends...hmm...gambateh

No comments:

Post a Comment