Saturday 14 January 2012

Say bye bye to presentations and assignments forever!

huhu...Tomorrow and Tuesday will be my last presentations and assignments submission in my degree course...
can't wait to feel the stress relief from my shoulder! ^^
Chinese new year is around the corner...yeah, I'm coming home! dad mom and Mini the noti boy~
miss them so much

Friday night, girls chit-chatting, gossips and pillow talk LOL

am I look weird? yea la, photos taken when I am doing mask la haha.

ou yeah so happy when comes to see this photo, I dress up my nails for Chinese New Year festival! nice or not? I design myself and told my manicurist to do for me...Gt CNY feel bo? haha
can't wait for the CNY...gatherings and lotsa good food waiting for me...

waiting for you to come back too =)

No comments:

Post a Comment