Friday 14 December 2012

Last month of the year 2012

What had I done in the 1st half of Dec'12?
Here is it...Let the photos tell you the story maybe
Outing with Mr.Tee lol

One Utama this year X'mas deco, hmm Pavilion still da best

Be someone passenger for half day, hoho...exploring a unique restaurant in Bukit Lanjan, Damansara


The name of the restaurant is Subak Restaurant
It serves Western-Malay cuisine
Can try Google search for this restaurant and they have their own website
I love their environment, gloriette, lake, little forest and good service with good food at reasonable price 

Mr.Tee captured some, oh not some, is MANY shots



and finally get at least 1 o 2 shots successfully lol




Trying to fool around with some funny pics

Spaghetti Carbonara



Grilled chicken chop served with mushrooms sauce

ehe, love the candle effect

When we were about to reach my home and the evil one suggest to go KTZ for supper
argh I can't resist the attractions of one of the KTZ's menu so I agreed and we went T.T
I forgot to take the picha of my favorite dish--->绣球



Tah-da, driver of the day!


Thanks for the day, as I always be the driver in almost every outing with friends
So this time I were really appreciate sitting in the car as a passenger and help to kill ANTS!


14.12.2012, Friday night dinner
First try on their Butterscotch roll, wow, fantastic baby...
haha, is nice really, should give a try next time and its only cost you RM5.50

Invitation to colleague wedding dinner. Would like to jot down as a history as this is the first time get invitation to attend wedding feast among colleagues...Congratulations!


It's late, 1.56am 15.12.2012. I believe has been long time since I didn't fall asleep after twelve.
Goodnight people, looking forward to have a nice weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment