Monday 30 May 2011

Bali trip!

I went to Bali Island, on 23th until 28th May...awesome! the sceneries there are so nice...
I went there with my uni-mates...6 of us...^_^
shopping a lots...the shirts/bags/shoes are so cheap...
prices are bargain-able in the market there...normally the stuff there are around RM3-Rm30 only...
wow...so cheap...
on the plane >,< a very uncomfortable plane

our 1st meal @...er I forgot the place!

Nasi pedas! owh memang pedas!

er batik factory I think

Tanjung Benoa! I love this place

bargaining water sport price with the boss

yay ^^




banana boat...not shock pun


with our very kind driver!

pretty yin ^^

he is kind...patience towards our 785674386943890 questions

Shanny and me

xhui and Evan

I love this!

We love Bali LOL

pork! I love pork

jump!


the most delicious feast at Dirty Duck restaurant

Love


she love my phone apps...Leme!


dinner at the beach

Evan with her very sexy tattoo

ss-ing while waiting me at the changing room

her early birthday celebration, and her present! Braun Buffel purse

roommate




zuk zuk zuk..noti

overall I love this trip! relax...thanks to Yin and Xiao Hui, they planned a lot for this trip...
6 days are still not enough to play all the spots on Bali Island...
I will be back...haha
shopping here is cheap but eating here is expensive and some how a bit dirty...
if you love to eat spicy food, here is your heaven...
erm hotel here, for me is a bit dirty too...if you are rich, go for 5 stars ++ hotel...else...3 stars we stayed (Flora Kuta) around RM180 per night for standard room, the bed sheet, still a little bit dirty...

look forward for the next trip with you guys! muahahaha...and happy holidays to all MMU-ians!

No comments:

Post a Comment