Wednesday 15 June 2011

15-6-2011



feel like abandon my blog for few days...
quite busy these days, new semester, final year of my degree course, 6 subjects, all at final level...
heavy homework =[
some subjects are the continue of the previous subjects, such like bla bla bla part three...
already forgotten what I learnt from part 1 and part 2...
luckily, I didn't throw any notes and textbooks...I know I will use them when I reach this stage, lots to refer back 
clever pun mar...hahaha
I bought Anthony 倪安东 ticket! the only concert he do in Malaysia, falls on our campus! Multimedia University Deejay Club! "Your Ultimate Multimedia Tunes" hehe
btw am not sure really attend this or not as I might have another appointment ^^

I have almost 9am class every weekday and this kinda hard for me to wake up as I love to sleep a little bit late in the night =p
and my face will be 'decorated' with the very hate pimples! =s

I'm broke...barely...=[
oh my boss, would you distribute your kindness to me this few weeks? haha

I think there is nothing special that I wanna share...bu-bye~^^v


No comments:

Post a Comment