Tuesday 28 June 2011

Met Anthony for 5 minutes...haha

as titled, and if you read my previous post, you will know I attended Anthony's promo tour in MMU Cyberjaya...
well, I attended on the last 5 minutes...T.T
right after I sat down and he was singing the last paragraph of the last song...
why I late?
because I lost in UPM!
LOL
It is not a joke, I lost...
as UPM has many exits and some of exits are closed during the night...
so even though I have iPhone and with the help of Papago apps, useless...
I had tried many exits, unfortunately once I reached every exit, it closed...
LOL
so, that's why...
but never mind ^^ I still manage to take his photo, the ONLY photo haha...

 他比我想象中来得高大,健壮!

He is just too handsome! haha...will continue to support him =)

outfit during that day

No comments:

Post a Comment