Saturday 30 July 2011

end of July

can't fall asleep, because I had a nap on the wrong slot (9pm to 11pm)
so what am I gonna do is blogging =]

here ends my favorite month in a year--->July...
had a very pack yet happy month...^^
midterms, birthdays, outings...
when we gonna have next gathering?

for BFE members, we gonna graduate in 2 semesters time...owh...
we should take these chances hanging out more often! jot down every footsteps we took =)

for Form 5 year 2007, we only have 1 chance to meet in a year, that is during government U long long trimester break...we hang out, eat, blow water, travel, drink...hehe...
last weekend, went to Sunway Pyramid, spent my time with them...
@ Garden, Sunway Pyramid


looks sleepy, ya I am indeed

with Wanni ^^


at night, went back to campus, got a date with Yen-J!


oh, melting...so en dao...talented...

Thursday, movie time! I love Weng Chun. Not nice!


Friday night we went to PJ Taman Megah, hunted for a long waiting food-->fatty crab!!!
after that we went to second round, quite thirsty haha, look for some drinks....
gonna miss yesterday night a lot! at Bistro Bola Sunway Giza...






next day, Saturday, watched Captain America, with Mr.Lee...nice movie =]
he bought this ^^

here goes another week...broke...

p/s: sekali update 2 weeks activities, fuih...hope I can fall asleep now, it's 2.29am...



No comments:

Post a Comment