Thursday 4 August 2011

homework make me breathless!

argh...I thought today is Thursday and tomorrow have no class, I have ample time to finish my homework and assignment, but then during today classes, lecturer announce there will be having a quiz and during evening class another lecturer announce individual assignment due on next week! oh my God! kinda stress...gambateh to me and my coursemates as well...=]

on Tuesday my friends and I went to a western restaurant ( I forgot the name of it) in Jalan Dutamas, KL...
nice food and time we had there...this is to celebrate belated birthday with my bestie--> Shanny...




appetizer...mushroom soup and salad



steak

salmon spaghetti

grilled chicken chop

seafood spaghetti *recommended*

dessert-->vanilla ice cream decorated with love letter

my friend request me to make this posture as they said my waist is as small as the valet signboard! >,<

as usual, ss...haha


Wednesday, went to Cheras celebrating uncle birthday! ate steamboat!
nomnomnomnom

Wednesday is also a movie day! I watched this! *recommended*. Adventurous and I didn't feel sleepy at all! gan jiong...
The Rise of Planet of the Apes

outfit that day, my uncle said I looked like 村姑 =[


No comments:

Post a Comment