Monday 24 October 2011

I am back!

busy with jobs these 3 weeks...and now, ended! yay!
new semester starts...
learnt a lot during this semester break...
ways to communicate and works in a team...
went for training...and I feel that I can speak better than before
although sometimes are very tired but when it ends, wow, you couldn't imagine how happy I am...
hmm...by now I should get ready and switch on my study mood...
again 7 subjects in this semester, last semester...
should boost up my engine because I get a bad result in the previous trimester!
gambateh!
here are some photos taken when I was working...LOL




the booth @ Midvalley centre court


supervisor blamed me for not make up but I already put on a very long eye lashes!




at campus we study lecture notes, at training I got to memorize all those specs...zzz...
thanks God I managed to handle it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment