Thursday 3 November 2011

Happy Birthday Evan baby!

today, 3/11/2011 is my dear sista, Evangeline's 21st big day!
happy birthday sweetie! as she is too pretty that we have to avoid from clashing with others, our class decided to celebrate with her 2 days earlier! XD
went to Neway Puchong, she loves singing ^^
had been a long time I didn't gather with my classmates...
we had a crazy night! LOL
Evan, I would not forget what you did to my cheek huh...haha...
hope you will like the present...
may you live with blessings and happiness...
I lap you forever ya...





haha! happy Halloween =]


Birthday girl ^^



we love Leme

bad girl bad boy

again!

hahahaha...sowie~



when is the next? Don't worry, tons of people having birthdays in this month
can't wait to hang out with you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment