Wednesday 21 December 2011

R.I.P. laptop T__T

as titled, the Dell Inspiron 1420 laptop I was using, officially dead...could be rescue though, RM1000+ and not worth...argh so, what I'd learnt from this lesson? don't let the ball rolls and rolls, until it gets the size bigger and bigger...I took it to Lowyat for checking out the problems and the guy told me that maybe source of death is the laptop getting hotter and hotter and then, burnt the hardware, one by one...hmm...the cooler is functioning wow, and I used external cooler some more >__< currently using friend's laptop, thanks Mr. Sam for your generosity =] 

next, some recent pictures took on the same day where I too laptop for repair
went to Levain Boulangerie @ KL again ^_^





YL with Cappucino

coffee and green tea flavor
  
some add on here: we ordered seafood spaghetti and kimchi spaghetti...my comments: for the 1st dish (seafood spaghetti), too spicy omg everyone of us just tasted a bit and we felt like fire burning on our body...
second dish is Kimchi spaghetti, I lurve it! yum yum~ if you like kimchi, you definitely would like to try this again...and I will visit Levain again just for Kimchi spaghetti ^^

Next station, Pavilion...I'd see many people uploaded some photos on X'mas decorations at Pavilion and when I was there, wow, impressed me...




not much photos taken using my phone, because Wilson brought his DSLR so what for I capture those beautiful scenes with the only 5mega pixels iPhone >_<
So Wilson, when are you going to upload those photos huh? ngek ngek 
in your blog maybe? hmm, wanna stalk him? his blog url is here ----->

looking forward for this weekend X'mas party! this will be the very first time I celebrate X'mas with you guys, can't wait! muahahaha...party young generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment