Monday 5 December 2011

lucky stars, please come back to me...!


why am I showing this face? urgh...am damn f**king out of luck since October...

hello my lucky stars, since when you leave me and when are you coming back to me? =C




tyre puncture, fell down, car clamped, car absorber break down...

bila mau end ni?

what can I do to shoo away those bad luck huh?
bath with 柚子leaves? temple bai bai?
wuwuwuwu...
almost used up my CNY clothes money...
don't care, concentrate on coming midterm papers and assignments first, then only come back to fight with you, bad unlucky smelly dirty stars!
 there is some other happy moment happens around me too though there are many bad things happened currently...last Sunday went to Sg.Besi Gateway, accompanied Wilson to Overtime there to change Hebe Malaysia music tour tic...after then we had this! wuhoo, Starker aromatic...
never try these flavour coz before this what I drink is the original flavour, Lager...
aromatic is somehow the taste like barli ais, haha, or rice water, tasteless...
for girls who do not like the taste of beer because of its bitterness, you might try this...smooth tasted.

to comfort myself when I am in bad situation, I always say there is always a rainbow after the rain...hmm...let's be patient and bear with them, after them will be alright, gambateh yl!


No comments:

Post a Comment