Tuesday 5 June 2012

Saddest day

I can stand strong although everyone around me blame on me, misunderstand me, except you. Coz you are the only one I can share my happiness and sadness with...I didn't expect you to agree with me on every point of view, I just want to find a shoulder, a shelter to stay...
But now, today, I found that you are not doing so...I don't have a shoulder or shelter anymore...who I should rely? :(
我可以自己吞,委屈我可以忍,可是如果连你也这样,我真的崩溃了
I still remember the words I said, before I working: I said I will control if I'm not in good mood but at the same time I hope you can understand and forgive me if I really in bad tempered.
I had tried, very hard, to control my anger, I laugh and make jokes, I want to chilax...at least I'd tried my part...how about you babe?
真的很想放声大哭一场。我还有谁

1 comment:

  1. Ganbatte <3
    Don give up and try your best ^^
    You always can find me to chat :)

    ReplyDelete