Friday 25 May 2012

New life new experiences



I started my internship on 21st of May, Monday...and after 5 days of working, today is Friday...
Wake up very early in the morning, daily routine: 6.15am wake up and 7am depart to working place...

Already 4 years I didn't wake up this early...
The last time I get up around 6 sth in the morning was during my last day of form 5 in year 2007...
God, at first 2 days I cannot suit it, sleepy and yawning all the way driving to office...
But then no sense of sleepy dy once I start my work in the office...
Why? I have group of funny colleagues where they always make jokes, share foods, snacks!
I never think of working life can be so...urm...leisure? nope, wrong subjective
We work seriously but then not in the strict, boring environment...
I get close to them at the first day...
Laughs can be heard during lunch and work...
Seriously, never feel stress (coz I am new staff) of working together with them...
My boss ke, my supervisor ke...all so friendly...

I learnt a lot during these 5 days...
1st day, supervisor gave me a chance to try to do account payable work (AP)..
From invoice coming in, key in, checking, posting until final stage of issuing payment...
I am actually an account executive in general ledger (GL) section of the finance department...
under finance there are treasury, account receivable (AR), account payable (AP), GL...
In order for me to come out with my works, I have to underst AP and AR then only I can come out with financial report...So glad to have the chance to try these out!
My supervisor, Wenny, is like my mom, guide me all the way, she want me to learn, thank you very much Wenny! =D


2nd, 3rd until the 5th day, I go back to GL work...from very simple credit control assessment, fixed asset compiling until tax computation...My GL partner, the very LENG ZAI Kenneth Phong, taught me a lot!
He let me handle all until the work done...sorry to you because I am slow at the start...
Maybe you take 2 hours to complete, but I take 4 hours...
Next week, I will learn closing as is month end...Hope I can absorb what you teach...
Hope I won't ruin the team lar haha!


part of my table...am not dare to stand up and take the photo of my whole desk, it's too obvious LOL
Notice the Mickey mouse screen saver? LOL


Cam-whore while stuck in the jam, damn u LDP 


Today working outfit, Love the skirt so much...

New family member...Welcome to our big big Theo family, BB
We will give you the best =)
Will visit you tomorrow! wee~

Move out from Cyberjaya tomorrow after work...
Bye, the place where I studies,
The place where I met all of you, my classmates
I miss you

Gambateh in your intern life...Learn as much as possible
Got to go...Tomorrow work half day =( nvm as long as gt paid
Will work efficiently so that no need OT T_T
Goodnight, have a sweet weekend!
p/s: can't wait to meet Mr.Lee! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment