Wednesday 27 March 2013

Last day in Ann Joo Resources Berhad 26.03.2013

As titled, I'd resigned.
Following are photos taken on the last day I serviced in the company.
Would like to thank so many people
Brilliant thanks to those who taught me, lend me a hand when I was facing difficulties

My team! General Ledger (GL) team
We never talk politely to each other
This is the way we communicate
And I love this way, aha!
Ah chan, 一巴给你死!
Gigi, 一剑射死你!
Peiyi, 一枪打死你!
虽然整天吵吵闹闹,但是很开心
就是应为这样,压力才能疏解。
来日不是同事了,是好朋友! =)

Ah Zheng from IT department, thank you for always solving our PC problems ah
And coming on please continuously submit report on time ya! haha

Kenneth Phong, the first man I met in Finance Dep.
You were GL team when I first came in, and you taught me a lot, thank you!

AP manager, Ms Wenny!
Thanks again, you really taught me a lot, in assisting our report, answering our inventories queries
And most importantly, food supplier during our OT! XD

Nor and Wani, the 2 supervisor & clerk where I worked the most among the others. Keep going!

Sue, topic we chat were---> contact lens! haha
You are hardworking, everyone knows ;)

Abang Amin! I always disturb him especially printers malfunction...
And you are very responsible on your work.
You would never forget to update any thing I required.
Everyday 3pm, he is the alarm, why say so?
He will come to our team and ask Chan to go pantry make milo/nescafe together. Aha

Liah, wasn't that close to you for the first few months. 
Impression to me are you are cool, quite person
BUT
But then...After I'd changed my hairstyle, you started to play jokes with me!
Saying that my current look looks like xxxx xxx!!!
Jahat betul

Miss Chee~ My darling...Both of us are busy and sometimes even want to chat for a while,
we don't have time still.
Nvm, technologies are designed for human to communicate more conveniently
I am waiting ur whatsapp babe!

Miss Lim! Treasury manager
I love your soft talking voice
Your patience...Where I am still in the mid of learning until your level of patience

Of course I would never ever forget you my laopo
iPhone color still the best huh?
I didn't feel sad because we can always meet each other
Just that can't always have lunch with you
Shopping jio me har
If Ong go together nvm la, I be bulb :p

Eve, consol team...I admire you in the case of early arrival to company, everyday!
I can't wake up that early, reach company at 7am and the office hour starts at 8.30!
If I do so I definitely will start yawning at 5pm
Aha...

Renice, thanks for joining/helping us when we 'boom' Chan

Siew Siew, my leaving causes you to take over my job
Paiseh neh, but I am sure you are more capable of handling all those tasks!
Jiayou ya

This girl, named Yenshi, she is so scare when receiving my calls or seeing me enter her department
Why? For sure no good thing one
ahahahahaha. I will only chase documentations from her.

Kak Suraya! She give me a sense of home warming, feeling like she is my mom
Always help me to fight back ah Chan. Muahahaa

Yenshi, me & Kathleen,
They are from sales admin department

Mr.Wong, I hate to meet him
Because he will only bring tasks to me, credit assessment files!
You ar, always send me those files during month end closing

International purchasing department
Sunderi, Velyn and Melissa

Kak Ina and Diah from shipping department
I will kacau them quarterly due to GST return
Thanks for your helping hand!

Merlyn Tong, Senior Manager of Shipping department

Corporate department
From the left: Ellie, Queenie, me, Kim and Chan
Thanks for helping our floor to get signatories, and deliver reports to superiors!

Big mom, Miss Loo, General Manager of Corporate Department
You are the one who treat us like your children, advising us from time to time
Don't 'kek sim' la...You have Queenie! aha

Hayley, Tax Manager
You are cute and polite
Luckily never seen you scold ppl and I choose not to know also because I want to retain your cute image in my mind. Aha

Gigi ah Gigi, you seminar for 2 days and when you are back and I already gone
Can't take photo with you d...
To  be frank, you are my best superior
Lead us, forgive us for mistakes done and gave appropriate advices

You tak ada so we go to your place and take photo with your cardigan lo...

Ms Yee Yin, Finance Manager
You are tough! Salute

Again, with my team
I really happy to work with you guys
玩的、挨的、做的!



Bye bye! All the best to you...and me =)

No comments:

Post a Comment