Monday 8 December 2014

2014..Challenging Year!

Woahhh...It has been a year plus I didn't update my blog...

So the first post to this blog might be the last post for this year wth...

Basically this post I will summarize what I have done throughout the year. In a post =S

Let's see when I've got to the previous post...

WOW! Last post was saying I joined new company, Fonterra Brands!

Recalculate and now I have been working in this company for 1 year and 9 months! 

Time flies, no doubt...Never been realising that I have been working here more than 1 year, of course I enjoy my life and this may be also one of the factor that I didn't realise time passed!

I have to say thanks to my colleagues, of course my bosses who made a lot of guidance throughout this period... I've grown so much, and much to grow...Sincerely thanks for giving me so many opportunities =) 

Erm suppose the photos I have selected below is in timeline sequence but they got messed up when I pulled them here...I am kinda lazy to rearrange too so...aiya cincai la...


Attended Gigi wedding dinner, in Bentong 29/11/14. Ex-colleague aka "lung-mate" Ah Chan

Erk Ehm Ehm...Have to write a bit about this photo with Mr Lee.
Have to heartfelt appreciate thanks to Mr Lee for being accompanied me to attend this wedding dinner, being my driver drove all the way to Bentong and back to Subang after the dinner..He was having headache and running nose that day. I love you baby.


This was taken at Janda Baik, not sure is under Bukit Tinggi or Bentong district?
A place where you can spend with family, the activities are suitable for both adults and kids :)
The place we were staying is oh god I forgot...
Ok browsed the Internet and I got it back
Chantella Janda Baik Resort
They have a self built fish pond where you can fishing there =)

As you can see from the picture above, how much the love birds enjoyed their time spent during the weekend =)


And this, the most tiring but worth playing game, paint ball!
Initially I planned not to play this as part of the reason is am afraid of being shot!
No need to try but I heard from people played with this game, telling me that how challenging and painful after got shot! The bruise will stay for days!

Seeing many people joined so I joined too...

Look for this sign board if you are interested. They have two plants there, and the one we played is the bigger plant. They charged RM55 per person at normal rate. We have over 20 people so we negotiated to RM 40 only.

Mr Lee enjoyed fishing here...hmm, cute round face...haha


61 days to 10 years anniversary!
We had been through ups and downs...
We are getting know each other better day by day...
Not getting bored/ tired but always looking forward for the next date like we were having during the first few years...
All we need now is to fight and accelerate our careers to the next higher level,
achieve our dreams! Eat, sleep, travel. LOL 

Okay, suppose this is the first photo should show at the beginning of this post! captured in last year X'mas gathering in Pavilion, KL. Miss you, it's precious for me because it's difficult to meet you all!

17th March, Koh Lipe, Thailand

No edit!



I still find this is the best caption for the above pic: 死佬,走了,还看?!

June 2014, Mr Lee birthday
Where his 牛扒配红酒 dream came true~






Sorry forgot the date of this event, gathering with BFE gang (Bachelor of Financial Engineering)
entering MMU batch 2008

Patterns with aches posts. This is headache

And toothache WTH


Scent of tradition - the art of hand painting called "inai"
Did this at a stall by Gurney Drive in Penang

Woo, he must have living a good life now, eating good, sleeping tight and tu dia double chin!

This Chatime I found it's unique because it is attached to a hotel, Container Hotel!
The environment is peace and calm, unlike those in shopping mall/ hot tourism spot.

Ta-daa! My first bonus, I meant performance bonus. Good to know that you are still able to get your STI/ CB although you've resigned in this company. True, because you earned it, you deserved it!
Btw, I am still working here, don't  get confuse. Just that my boss was quite surprising after knowing that this was my first STI and he explained that to me.

So I keep all the money and only spent around RM 200.00 to do a facial massage at Herbaline.
I have many to do with my bonus until nothing much I can do to compensate myself.
Debts, oh commitmentssssss 

This guy entered into a female washroom and not even realizing about that!
Gotcha!

See, the photos sequences were messed up. Don't care!







The wound last until today, 2 weeks already. Omg, no lie, it's really painful
The enemies were bad, before the game start, marshal already briefed us and repeated few times that when people raise both their hands (eg surrender or pause game) or do not fire when the distance is less than 5 meters, they still shot at you! You will not know how painful it is until you feel yourself.

Yea and thanks to the anonymous that shot my underarm...The thinnest skin of the body...
You can be the best shooter no doubt, anonymous!



That's it. Took me about an hour to do this post.
Year end is approaching, tee-hee for the first time I have 6 days leave to clear by this year
Yet to have any plan. Rest maybe, go back to my hometown or meet up with friends!
Wishing you Merry Christmas in advance and Happy New Year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment