Tuesday 22 March 2016

Wuah

I would name this post title as 'wuah' because I have been abandoned this blog more than a year! Since December 2014...

Hmm... Last post I was saying that I worked in Fonterra for 1 year and 9 months and, to date, it's been 3 full years! From an account exec to this stage, went through a lot of challenging and tough periods... Thanks god I always has a good guider that lead me all the way to date. Always support me during difficult times and giving me real lots of opportunities to grow... Stepping into new role now and still at learning stage or I would call this stage as kindergarten stage... Teehee but nvm soon or later I will master it... 
To improve and grow yourself, you must always step out from your comfort zone and never afraid of new things coming to you... Yeah a good phrase that always keep in my mind... Keep going YYL aza aza fighting!
Erm cannot remember when was this, around August 2015 I guess, travelled to Krabi with family.

Sisters fight! Lol

Tiger temple in Krabi...1260 steps of staircases!

My beloved pet, Mini Yong the mini poodle :)

Sis birthday + engagement day

So erm I dropped my iPhone 4 which with me for about 4 years and screen got cracked, heartbroken. It costs me almost 300 to replace the screen so I decided to change. Ah can hear my purse playing the lyrics of Leona Lewis "Bleeding Love" song... Wasn't plan to change new phone as it is costly for me.

Almost the same month I bought, oh no correction, we (siblings) bought new phone to the naughty dad... 看他开心的样子什么都值得了 :')

Epic expression that I will never forget in my life

One day trip to Kuala Selangor

Family portrait

Er u know girl and selfie is always link together. Yeah current look at age 25, with make up. So imagine how I look like without make up 👻 acne scars, pale face and small eyes. Don't care la, am lazy to make up and also cleanup.

Ou yea Taiwan trip at the end of Dec15.

Taken at 清境农场

Er otw to 九份

渔人码头


清境

And Jan16 ah Yin big day! 
Woohoo! All dressed in costumes. So happening! 



Everyone made their efforts to find costumes made the wedding so uniques and fun! 

I should stop here as for now because it's late and shall continue with new post in next couple of days. Goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment