Wednesday 24 August 2011

finally...REST



after a series of midterms and assignment submission, finally, comes to the end...
tomorrow will be the last presentation, not the last assignments, because after the 1 week midterm break there will be 2 more assignments to submit =[ but at least I can rest for few days =]
so what? update my blog...had been abandoned for about half month already...


planning to go for a trip during the break, where? hehe stay tune to look for the photos and you will know then ^,^
ou ya, I have changed a new clothes for my nails again ^^
first time trying this bright color...
about one month alr, my french gelish manicure still in a perfect condition!
from french manicure to--->




the way they washed off gelish

Yin and my pedi...=)
after mani pedi...went to Sunway Pyramid, Ajishen Ramen...nice 


It had been long long time I didn't go for shopping already...one of the reason is busy with studies, and another one is, erm dono, nth to buy pun...
go to shopping complex only to watch movies, after that straight away leave...
and also, my buddies, Evan, Xhui, Shanny and Yin, long long time we didn't hang out together already! miss those moments...
watched:
quite funny ^^

not bad to watch

worth to watch haha



full of customers, every where, every branch...




No comments:

Post a Comment