Saturday 27 August 2011

holidays! midterm break!

yay! it's holidays! 1 week...I am currently at Cheras house now, will go back hometown tomorrow VERY early in the morning...why? to avoid the always-jam-during-raya-highway...=..=
living in Pahang, people who back Kelantan / Kedah/ Terrengganu will use this highway...
holly shit...finger crossed won't jam....amitaba...

went to Maison @ KL last Thursday, this is my first time went there...
comment? hurm...if rate from 0 to 5 where 5 is the best, my will give a 3.5 =)
still Zouk is the best ^^
have a fun night with old friends...
they are going back for campus reopen, after a 3-month long break...
so, they wanted to *shake shake* before going back to the 'jungle' haha...
meet you guys after 4 months ya...

so excited huh?

before going to 'naughty' huhu


bro

drunkard number 1...no one can beat him down


just pose with it

he wanted me to take this photo for him, he said he will always miss Chatime in UUM, poor guy who addicted to Chatime hahax

heading to Dreamz Bakery

Vanilla flavor

Tiramisu

know what, people treat him Macaroon and he choose this flavor LOL...pink zzz...

Actually, my review after visit to Dreamz Bakery: I will not go for 2nd time because there is only few flavor of cakes, only cakes, no bread no other else...taste of cake is nice but I can get a better one @ Nadeje, with a cheaper price =) there is so small and the environment is.....erk ehm....=.=
I tried Vanilla layer cake and one piece cost RM9.50...Nadeje is cheaper and slurp~taste heavenly perfect!
the choice of drinks also very few, I think within 7 to 8 only...

can't wait for tomorrow coming, I can meet with Mini! the naughty poodle =)
will stay at hometown for a week, plan to go Cameron Highlands, with a gang of friends maybe 
wish you have a relax and happy holidays! zaa~!


No comments:

Post a Comment