Saturday 19 November 2011

happy birthday Xhui lover ^^

yesterday 1119 was my bestie--->Xiao Hui's 21 y/o big day...
happy birthday to you muac muac
we celebrated her birthday in advance, because we leave that actual day to her bf, Ah Ong...
went to Da Sa Rang Korean BBQ Restaurant @ Subang, yum yum~
taste much more nicer than Daorea lo...
I will visit you again, Da Sa Rang ^^
took not much photos with my phone that day because Sam brought his DSLR...
some more I not so satisfy and get use to my new hairstyle...
kinda boring with this look...hmm mom, can I perm my hair again? teehee~!
here are some photos...dear friend, whoever took my phone and snapped, this is the consequences...
hiek hiek hiek...
I recommend you to try the food in this restaurant if you would like to try Korean BBq food...nais

with love, Shanny

with the birthday girl~

cute pie


Korean star, Shawn

caught! haha...



orang yang SS...




went shopping with soul sisters @ Midvalley yesterday...year end mega sales starts! yuhoO...
wanna grab some CNY clothes...
ended up with only 1 pair of shoe...zzz...

again, our favorite Japanese restaurant, Zanmai...
usually I will only oeder Sukiyaki but this time feel like wanna try new food so...

I ordered this, too bad I forgot the name of it, but taste good!

the girl in the middle, Evan, looking for high heels...SS while waiting servant checking the size of her heels...

Chatime ends the day...my new favorite flavor, England Fresh Milk...





No comments:

Post a Comment