Sunday 27 November 2011

Happy Wedding day to Tammy ^^

24th Nov, a very meaningful day to my family members, my cousin, Tammy Yap get married on this day...
the bride...

bouquet ^^

SS-ing

har this photo, please notice the aquarium behind, do you spot the fishes?
they love me so much LOL
at 1st I was shocked by their amount and the putlook...
after that I get use to it alr haha


see, the fishes..=.= as my background


Fui Ling, Yen Ling and Yee Ling


rabbit pao...so cute


the day after the wedding dinner, we had a family gathering at The Gardens, The Han Room
situated next to Louis Vuitton

15 of us, such a huge table

my very cute daddy and chubby sis

mana cukup makan? LOL

the dessert---> yam 'xi mi lu'
too sweet for me >,<

remind me about my long lost hobby-->caps collection

too busy to fcuk? haha...


7 midterms and assignments pending, I can feel the stress...
gambateh yenling, gambateh BFE01...FIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment