Tuesday 17 April 2012

Phuket 6-9th April 2012

Sun burnt is the first word I want to write. 
To express and to show how enjoy I was until I don't care about my skin... 
Went to Phi phi Island and canoe at Phang Nga Bay...
I love their services, I confirm you will never get hungry as they provide free flow of drinks and fruits and lunch provided...
They are polite and passion, except those peddler around Bang La road at Patong.
Some photos snapped and I love all of them!

Bikinis ON

Sunset at Patong beach


with love


"chok yeong" Cantonese

with a muscle man from Korea

38 posing

With fei zai

cute lor...LOL

Am I really that heavy?
yoyoyoyo


                                                                                 
don't hurt me or else I'll punch you!

Jump!

Bad girls and bad boys


那些年。。。

I have muscle too =S

I love this photo the most =)


Kick your ****

Paparazzi by Korea man




show me your buttocks!

hahahaha...Jump 2!

I love beach



Beh tahan Mr.Lee

Love

Dear and me

We made a lot of friends

We are Malaysians!

乱伦?

We stay at Phuket Inn, in Patong town, only 5 minutes walking distance to Patong beach and 10 minutes to Bang La road where it is the most happening place in Phuket.
My rank for this hotel is 4 star out of 5, because their room cleaning service are really good as we put our valuable things on the table such as mobile phones and iPad, they arrange them nicely instead of stealing LOL
And the room is big and comfortable. Normally the bed sheet or mattresses is smelly but this hotel, NO, because is new, and cheap. I book this hotel at agoda.com website at RM88 per night.
Their rooms provided with towels and shower set, hair dryer and all basic needs that normally should have in 3-4 star hotel. Public wifi is provided too.
Don't worry about food as 7eleven just and restaurants are just located downstairs.

When and where is our next destination?
Hope you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment