Saturday 31 March 2012

Phuket trip countdown

6 days! Ow yeah I feel good! Smell and feel the sunshine shining on the beach!
I love snorkeling, water sports and beach walking so much...

Am not scare of tanned skin =P
Never have a fair skin after I learnt swimming since standard 4!
Haha...can't wait to play banana. Oat, ski and enjoy the view of underwater!

Any other ideas or suggestions on spa selection in Phuket around Patong area? And fine dine in restaurant =)

Maybe can meet some muscular men in the beach? Like this: haha

or like this? P/s: Mr.Lee, phewit~~~
(scare being punched by him for uploading his private copyright VIP photo)
Next post maybe after this island trip
I go island every year... Yea, at least once in a year, can know that how much I love the sea...listening to the beautiful rhythm of waves hitting on the beach...like a song, how harmony it is, wuah...

That's it...hometown and housing area flooded with cars, because of Ching Ming tomorrow =) shall say hi to my grandpa and grandma tomorrow!
my sleepy face, yea, small eyes when not wearing big eyes contact lens, whatever~

Happy 2607 days! ^^
yea, readers, trust your eyes, we had been together since beginning year of 2005
7 years and 3months like that lah
=]
so happy to have you be with me
although we are tear far apart but we never lost contact whenever, wherever we are
thank you for upholding our three big promises:
1. 吵架当天要和好
2.不要失联,一天不见面但至少要通电话
3.就算吵架,也不轻易说分手。

No comments:

Post a Comment