Tuesday 15 March 2011

期待

I feel your changes =) and again I pray and hoping the same incident would not happen...
每天许下的愿望:要开心,要信任 =)




ahaha, captured when you acted like as if you are a bunny...lol...ya...fat bunny...
we chat, we contact we web cam, and I know this is your effort to build up my confidence...
I appreciate all the things you did...




ya, today there was a booth setup at FCM, is about medical check up...aha, medical check eh ehm
when we reached there, so-called medical check is just---blood donation, free eye check and checks for spine and joints problems..=.=
yah the picture above is our PFE group leng cai--Jia Siang, such a ambassadors =) donating his blood.


and the following picture brightens up my day! hahaha...my coursemate...fell asleep in E-commerce lecture class...normally when people are sitting in that posture and fall asleep, would be 'fishing' right, the head I meant...


but, wuah he is so so so genius lo, just like a statue, not moving at all! haha...chinese we called: like 打坐...he is so funny...made me can't stop laughing in the class, until my face turned red..


people wearing spectacle always have this advantage, the glasses blur out the eyes so even you are sleeping yet lecturer couldn't notice it so much as compared to those not wearing...^^


yay, just few days left and we could meet =) awaiting...hee hee...have been a long time we didn't chat long...rmb last time? we used to chat until people are starting prepare to go for work in the morning, yet our topics still endless...=)
I love the way we share everything, no secrets...perhaps really lah ;p


this semester I am taking swimming as koko, finger-crossed this week coach will give a longer break in between...not just 3 minutes toilet :s 


4 hours swimming is tiring sir!


 pray for Japan victims...hopes the Earth don't get sick again...cherish everything you are having now, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment