Sunday 27 March 2011

Ching Ming

wee~another year of Ching Ming...I'm glad that I'm not covered with assignments and exams and was able to go back for Ching Ming =)

Mr.Lee was back too =) chuan, mh balik juga ^^
although we just spent short days together, but I won't forget the happy moments we had hahaha...
ride motor...your helmet...ahahahaha...stupid one ^^ once wind blows, ur helmet flies...
I didn't expect that take a ride on a motorbike after long time still has so much fun!
I still can fetch a fatty man muahaha
we went to our primary and secondary school...had been a very long time I didn't go back to my schools...
owh...I miss my life during secondary school =( I miss my friends, chat and studied together, took part in school activities...I miss everything about you...I wish I can go back to the past...

too many places we want to go but too bad we have only limited time...
went for BBQ plaza, ordered family mixed set, haha and we managed to finish all =)
In a rush, we speed to bkt Jalil bus station and there we said goodbye...=(
see you in the coming holidays ^^
foods and places are there awaiting wuahaha...

parent is going to have long vacation...I'm gonna take over their job, take care of my 2 younger sisters during my 1 week midterm break :s
It will be a good break for me to adjust a normal schedule...

No comments:

Post a Comment