Wednesday 9 March 2011

nightmare...

once again...I cried when I was dreaming...what's the content of the dream? same...around the point that--->u hurt me, betray...

too many times alr...from the day I discovered you 'play 2 times' until now...
keep dreaming those cruel scenes...u were kissing/hugging...
I couldn't recover...why...I said I don't want to continue alr...
why...you still want to hold it but at that time, you kissed...

why wouldn't you just let me go and I can start another life?
since I really cannot forget about it!
I'm so suffer...
ya, I feel your changes now, but the thing is
I can't control my mind STOP thinking about all that...
I'm scare of seeing everything about ******...
Could you help me by letting me go?
Could you stop find me? pls...
argh.................................!
haven't receive engagement ring and wedding ring, I'm alr jumped to suffeRING state...

2 comments: