Thursday 31 March 2011

conflicts

我们仿佛又回到了以前.....I dono is a good thing or a bad thing to us.....
If it is a caring call from you, once a day is already enough =) ^^
but if is because you had promised you will call me at least once a day and yes you did it, but you did it because you promise before, you just wanna prove it, and the content we talk is empty, then I feel like it is not necessary alr... =(
see, as I said, promises hold doesn't last long one...now feel likes back to origin...

sometimes yes, sometimes no...again and again I m trying to remind myself, don't think too much..
yeap, I didn't, I just think of the past... everything that had happened, I remembered clearly...^^
有时候停下脚步想想,这一切...值得吗?
感觉上,好像又走回以前的路......有种历史将重演的感觉...
知道担心害怕是无济于事...但还是会想起...
每次有这种感觉时,就会想起 ‘您’ 给我的劝告:
觉得自己拿得起,也放得下,才去。后果怎样,自己负责,不可以后悔。玩不起‘风险’,一开始就不要下注了。”
 我都拿着了,就算有什么‘万一’,不要后悔!!!深呼吸...继续加油! =)

我很喜欢的一句话:改变不了事实,就改变自己的心态...
I did mani and pedi with my soul sister Yin ^^...this is called: Katy Perry. yea, the artist that sings Firework and California Girls songs...O.P.I did a crossed over with her because they found this 'cracked' nail art suits her style...WILD~*roar*

Don't think it is very expensive ok...I bought RM37 coupon online from Groupsmore.com ^^ this Rm37 included manicure + pedicure + half off on Gelish soak-off gel polish + ...and this, I just need to add on RM10! 
so overall cost me RM47 only =D
normally do BASIC mani and pedi is around RM70...haven't add up nail art cost..
The shop called Nail Harmony, is situated at De'Fortune Club building 1st floor, Dataran Mentari, Bandar Sunway...it is around YUEN steamboat ^^ easy to find...oh ya, or do you know where is Murni mamak in Sunway? Nail Harmony is just opposite of it...

The boss of this shop is called Kaka...she is pretty and very friendly to customer...like a barbie doll ^^
If you interested to do mani or pedi, can consider about this ^^ normal price mani = RM 30; pedi RM38...now have promotionsssssssssssss.................. =D


No comments:

Post a Comment