Saturday 2 April 2011

it's holidays!

yay! It is midterm break...1 week!
I am going to spend this 1 week in my hometown, taking care of my 2 little sisters, as my parent are going to China for 10 days =S
many friends are back for Ching Ming today, and yesterday night we were having our long-chatting tes session at Wesley...
People attended: Chee Hui, Hsien Yeng, Shu Yi, Sek Kaa, Huei Yuet, Kok Seong, Ah Haur, Kai Jian and gf, Man Hong, Ah Meng, Yen Qin, Yun Seng...quite a number of people ^^ we chat a lot!!

after tea reached home already about 12.30am..seldom back home at such an early time haha...
I was waiting for your call for 1hour+ and end up with disappointment...strange thing is I didn't feel sad or angry with this! Thing changes maybe...use to it alr...this is the way you always treat me before...a good thing maybe...
See, I had been told you that your changes won't last long...
I was lying down for hours and had been thinking on this matters...finally, decision made ^^ relieve!!
顺其自然吧...this kind of things, out of my control...is up to you ( everyone) how you gonna treat me =)
with no doubt, sincerely, heartedly, I give you whatever I could, that's enough, no regrets ^^

should learn how to be a parent in this holidays! fetching sisters around for schools, tuitions...
and cook them some meals...be a housewife going to pasar buying vegetables maybe? ahaha, should be very interesting...I love to do houseworks EXCEPT cooking okay...I know cooking but just that I'm not so okay with doing that lah...

*roar*

*kissing*
haha forgive me for being too free while waiting my friend to fetch me, for gathering session

oh ya! I had swimming class on every Thursday evening, and this week after the class, my manicure half gone coz of chlorine...
I rmb Kaka said can do touch up for free, then I phoned her...
so kind of them you know, I asked them what is their business hour, and it is 8pm...that time I phoned them is already 8sth...Kaka said I can do free touch up and she will open specially for us until 9.30pm! wow wow wow...
Yin and me reached there at 9.30pm then her worker checked for our nail condition...
 maybe swimming make our nail color fade too much, you know what, she sapu off all the nails and starting from the very beginning, recolored again~! yes it is totally free...
I was doing Katy Perry nails ma, is a bit mafan to sapu off and recolored again, yet she still did it to me! wow...now I am having whole new, non-broken nail art ^^ wee~ before we left, another surprise we received...
she said: if there is any accident, you can come back for touch up again, free ya~
we was like: huh?! what the hell? why so nice one? can come back AGAIN? free? wow...love their services..
yea, for sure I'll come back again ^^ satisfied...although their coloring skills are not the best I ever meet...
lesson learnt: a good service defines your future business!

No comments:

Post a Comment