Thursday 7 April 2011

成绩册 2


=p
yeah...another day...as usual...woke up at 6.30am...
went pasar...planning to make soup...
found that buying stuff in pasar need a lot of 'knowledge' and 'energy'
why ler? firstly u do not know who is the tauke zzz so u dono where to pay...
I just saw many aunties lined up in front of the weighter, jadi? I pun follow lo...
as it was going my turn to weight my potatoes, an aunt...piu~! cut queue...
another aunt which know me ( my mom's good fren) said: yenling ah, u need to be COW...
arh?... how woh...she is elder and I should respect her...
tapi hor, after that aunt, another aunt cut queue! zzz

another tried on 烘叉烧! yesterday not so success, coz a little over salty...
but today, owh yeah...ahahahaha...

ingredients for corn soup

tah dah! taste good ^^

so happy seeing my sister eating happily, finish all =)

may everyone around me, happy always ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment