Monday 11 April 2011

speechless


yesterday, 10th of April was a bad day for me!
why? I was preparing to drive back to Cyberjaya...
driving halfway, bout 15mins journey, realized I forgot to take my hard disk...
I returned home and took it...when I was closing the door, I dropped my hard disk on the floor!
can heard a cracked sound! omg...luckily, it is still functioning and I didn't lost any data in it =)
driving back to the same road, met lorries and ppl...yea, lorriesSSS...
I thought it was Indian festival on Sunday, and they were having procession on the main road...
urgh, I was rushing time...gonna meet mom and dad at Bentong famous ice-cream shop at 11am!

okay that's still fine...when I came back...omg, half kitchen was 'polluted' or so-called 'attacked' by hundreds and millions of WORMS!!! OMFG!
I hate and I am scared of INSECTSS!!!
they are so disgusting, squirming on the very, extremely smelly liquid! argh!
with tears rolling in my eyes, I wrapped my both hands with 2 or 3 layers of plastic bags, cleaned 'them'..

no appetite to eat for that day =(
kinda proud of myself coz I dare to clean it up! overcome my fears =)


Next, today...aww!
kinda angry coz of the ^%@#%^^*( lecturer...
got quiz? okay, then I went for class lo, coz initially plan to skip...
as usual, answer few questions by watching the video and then pass it up..
today, the video clips are many, about 5 videos I think, each takes about 30mins...couldn't finish in 2 hours-class of course...
at first lecturer said well it's ok, let's answer some questions enough, there are overall 6 questions and we just watched 2 and half clips, so questions that can be answered, not many...
final decision came out: well, go back watch the video clips, answered all the questions and pass up by next lecture class...what the =.=...................zzzzzzzzzz...........

I was bathing halfway when friend phoned me to inform about quiz and I was rushing all the way to school and sitting there 1 and half hour watching to those clips and now you told me (............)...
someone said: Sir, attendance list?
Lecturer: oh ya almost forgot about it. urm...I think, no need to take attendance lah! all attended for today...
I was like: argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! going crazy

argh, feel quite comfortable after pouring everything out here...hahas...
gonna busy with my assignment and Tourism Club Charity Week!
Guys, come and visit our booth at Central plaza from 10am to 4pm this week!
Next week we probably will move our booth to FIT!
stay tune! come and support us! we got 4 main activities: Malaysian Fair, Food Fair, Night Market and Charity Trip to orphanage next week! night market is deal with coupons! RM10 per booklet, RM1 will automatically donate into the fund =)

No comments:

Post a Comment