Tuesday 26 April 2011

new toy!

yay! I got a new toy----iPhone4 yesterday...muahahahahahaahaha
was really unexpected...
hahahahaha...thanks dad...keep encourage me to buy when I was considering...
was not thinking about to buy on yesterday...just wanna go to the store and ask about the package...
but then, dad say, buy on the spot lah wait what...u consider how long still the price won't change..
I left the store at 11sth and go for lunch with dad first...after the lunch I had decided to buy
but when I returned to the store, the sales girl told me, sorry, the last 3 iPhones just sold off...
what the............................
I left The Mines and wanted to go Midvalley to see whether got stock anot...
after considering on the issue that dad has to drive back later, I cancel the journey to Midvalley and told my dad: " papa, nvm la, I buy next time."
returning to Sg.Long house, dad drove into the shoplots to find whether there is a Maxis Centre anot...
ya, we found it...I don't think it has stock because major Maxis Centre is out of stock now...
ahahaha, really unexpected, they have 4 iPhone with 2 are 16GB! I bought on the spot =)
my money T.T

although it is a bit too expensive, but what dad told me is really true...now, even Sony Ericson phone with okok spec also cost about RM1200...so why don't you add on few hundreds more to get the best 1? may last for many years...save more if calculate...

I appreciate everything I am having now! people and things around me =) I love you ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment