Wednesday 6 April 2011

Interesting day ^,^ v

Today, a busy and tiring yet enjoyable day for me...
A very different kind of life...
coz? ahaha my parent is away to China for 2 weeks...so I'm gonna take over their job...
woke up at 6.30am...cooked breakfast for my 2 younger sisters and then sent them to school...
after that...
on the way

Lipis bridge

aha, tah dah! yea, I was going to pasar! ah Yin ah Yin...this is called pasar lah...ahahahahahahaha

I bought some vegetables...was planning to cook a lunch for sisters...
my little sister, Cheng Ling, took part in poetry reading competition...
as usual, my mom will go and support ^^ so, I went to my primary school...
met many teachers and glad that they still recognize my name!
aha...

came back from school, ahahahaha...climax today---> crazy frog
wahahahahahahaha...for fun only...cheer XD


look alike?ahahahaha

urm after that I was busy cooking in the kitchen...ahaha...烘叉烧 for the first time!
tah dah!!! a bit over salty yet overall I give myself 90% hehe

and I cooked a dish of vegetable...yum yum~mouth watering?aha

what to cook tomorrow? 3 more days and dad n mom will be back! this is my day ^^

ops, and today I saw my friends were sharing this songs...it is created since the Haidi disaster and let me think of current issue which is Japan tsunami...let's pray for them...


love ya~love my manicure ; )








No comments:

Post a Comment