Sunday 11 March 2012

First time gathering with the lovely old friends

Hello! I am back to the dead city...=..=  hate it
nvm I will try my best to settle off my stuff and get back home as soon as possible!
bad luck still follow me because once I reached my room, my fan spoiled AGAIN!
I just fixed it before the holidays, used 2 days only...
now I have to sleep with table fan switch on zzz...
luckily the weather is nice these days...Thanksgiving
hmm, I'd made a small gathering with secondary school friends, Sychuan, Chee Hui and Pik Chein
Sek Kaa, you put us a big plane LOL
we chat, we ate good food and enjoy a lot...
hope we could arrange another outing also, p/s: watch movie perhaps ^^
some photos taken today:



Good laughter, natural with no devils inside =]

They are so busy discussing what to eat for their dinner @ Ajisen Ramen

No comments:

Post a Comment