Wednesday 21 March 2012

FYP make me stress

Currently like to blog using my phone.
This is because it is so convenient that I can straight attach photos in my phone...


Currently am rushing FYP, gonna pass up few weeks later. I know I still have ample time from the due date but I have trips in April...
So when minus off the time taken I trips I left only about 2-3 weeks to complete it.
Some more my laptop couldn't support the software I am going to use in doing my project, I am gonna buy a laptop soon.


Composing FYP, really need to gather a lot of data and journals. After reading all and I came out with my topic. Starts compose but then today at this time, I AM STUCK!


Feel like I am doing things that out ofmy topics wei~ how ar? Zzz
Got to tart thinking for the very beginning and make a clear mind on the objectives of the project. Miss Yong ah Miss Yong...wake up!


Hope everything goes fine this semester. Haven't start apply internship for the next semester. Multitasking now. Gold bless me /.\


Mr.Lee, so cute LOL =]

2 comments:

  1. ei.....ur eyes look very round hor..mine like very wu gu de...so strange..haha

    ReplyDelete