Thursday 15 March 2012

I'm broke :(

Rolled back hometown today, stopped at Raub Perodua Service Centre to repair my side mirror (as was broken by unknown when I parked my car roadside). I thought it would cost about few tens bucks. Unfortunately, it costs about RM 436.00...God, having a car is really a burden.
I decide not to repair side mirror and chose to fix my bumper (bang Kancil in the car park of Sunway pyramid few months ago)
Thanks to the very capable abang there, he fixed my bumper efficiently, and cost only RM 72 LOL...love their service ( only love this branch, others, eww!)
I would like to find second hand side mirror as I heard many people told me a can find it at big unused car industry. Anyone of you have this 'lubang'?


I used off my book vouchers finally! Yay! I bought some stationary for my youngest sis, ink ball pen for my younger sis (as Pilot ink pen always very expensive) and many books to enrich my knowledge! *excited* ngek ngek...Ignore my bed sheet the very cute zebra, tiger and hippo LOL


Last few days back to Cyberjaya, settle some stuffs and hang out with buddies...am satisfied because I'd tried many foods that I am always craving when I am staying at hometown...such as Da Sa Rang, Zanmai and of course my favorite Moo Cow yogurt ice cream! Is a must to eat everytime I go shopping...hehe...


Sing k at Neway Puchong, 6 hours with student card, only RM 11.60 lol cheap dao boom...


Gonna finish my FYP proposal by this weekend, feel like I am running out of time to finish my FYP on time. It's on week 8 Friday...aza aza fighting... Hope I won't easily influence by the very comfortable bed and dramas! ><


Can't wait for my Phuket trip with loves! Sunshine and beaches, see you after 3 weeks! Wootz!

No comments:

Post a Comment