Thursday 1 March 2012

March! Thanksgiving

Time passes fast, it's March 2012.
Two out of three weeks holidays was past.
I did nothing at home.
I sleep and eat only. >,<
Guilty-ing
I have no idea where to start my FYP
I tried to search on the web for some topics.
But, I just dono how to start.
Some journals and articles are read, but, I don't feel like related to the topic that I desired to figure out
What should I do?
Maybe should find my academic advisor.
Ah Beng Beng...hopefully you can guide me =) 

Mom and dad cook well. They never let the refrigerator the kitchen table empty.
Puddings, tong sui, soup, cakes...
When having dinner today, mom talked to me said: 
" 能够呆在家就多吃一点,我知道你在外面都没有什么好吃的."
A short and simple sentence, but full with cares and love.
I love you mommy
I love you daddy
I never succeed in proofing I have a good life when I was studying in KL as I never get FAT!
Damn you
Is there worms staying inside my tummy?
I'm not saying that I eat a lot ( but I eat like a normal person + supper a MUST)
But why I am underweight?
Maybe you, yes, the one who is reading right now, is angry-ing
But I am not show off that I won't fat okay
It is really a pain in the neck for years already.
Imagine you don't look good on whatever dresses you put on
The situation is the same as if you are too fat and overweight



At the end I always use this reason to comfort myself:
The greatest wealth is health
Blessed I have family and bunches of friends who love me
I can buy whatever I want, do things I want to do
I have the opportunity to receive higher education
I have a man who I love him so much and he loves me as well
Thanksgiving [=

No comments:

Post a Comment